Covid-19 has caused us all to adopt safer ways of doing basic things. At IPED we’ve taken steps to protect not only you, the customer, but our team as well.
STEPS FOR SAFETY IN OFFICE
- All persons entering IPED’s compound must wear a MASK. Masks should be worn for the duration of the time in our offices. For team members, whether you are in your office/cubicle or walking around the office you are required to wear a MASK.
- We have installed wash basins at all our locations along with soap and paper towels. ∙ Before entering any of our offices all team members, clients, and guests must wash their hands with soap.
- Every team member, client and guest must submit to temperature testing. Security will be trained on how to effectively use the thermometer.
- Janitorial staff will frequently sanitize all high-touch areas such as counters, handrails, doorknobs, and bathrooms. All office doors will be left open to reduce how frequently these knobs are touched.
- Pictorial Process: Wash hands, Check temperature, wear a mask
I am one of the newest team members to join the IPED family. Unlike companies that were letting employees go during these pandemic months IPED took the bold step to hire me. In my short time as a team member I am in awe over the fact that the safety and wellbeing of team members are the company’s No. 1 priority and the measures being put in place to help in the Coronavirus battle.
Covid-19 has made a tremendous impact on the lives of everyone across the Globe whether it is physically, mentally or both. To help us better cope with the reality of the situation, IPED implemented a Breathing Clinic. A half an hour session every day, away from the desk just to unwind and let positivity flow. A truly astonishing experience. My compliments to the Host Ms. Carlotta Walcott and kudos to the CEO and Management for their remarkable efforts in ensuring the protection and well-being of its clients and staff are well taken care of.
- Ruth Hookumchand – Credit Clerk I (Rosignol Branch)
Here at IPED we are dealing with a range of changes and emotions presented by Covid -19 and I am very grateful for the way management is handling the situation. They have implemented new processes to support staff and customers. One of such is being able to work remotely from home which I am very grateful for since this allows me to stay home, be safe and work without worrying about being infected. I also have an IPED cell phone with minutes and data to keep in contact with my coworkers, customers and management.
Another thing IPED supported me with is transportation cost for taxi to and from work for the days that I have to work in office so that I do not have to use public transportation which limits my risk of being contaminated. In office there is a level of satisfaction and motivation to work without contamination stress since management has in effect all the necessary precautions (Hand sanitizers, hand soap, sinks, masks & social and physical distancing just to name a few) to combat this virus. I would like management to know that I recognize and appreciate their efforts in coping with the corona virus and I am very proud to be a part of IPED’s Family.
- Nareshna Dhudan – Credit Clerk II (Cotton Field Branch)
I take this opportunity to congratulate IPED for thinking of the safety and security of the workers as they conduct business during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We were placed on an in-office work rotation schedule, which allowed us to adhere to the physical distancing requirements that were implemented internationally. IPED also provided sanitizers and disinfectants to all staff, thus ensuring that the office was hygienic not only for us but for the customers as well. At our particular branch in Lusignan, we have implemented a system where only three customers are allowed into the building at any given time. This is just an extra precaution to further ensure the safety of both the staff and the clients. In these challenging times, it is encouraging to work with a caring organization as IPED who is showing by their actions, that they truly care.
- Joshua Maison – Business Counselor I (Lusignan Branch)
The two things that I am most grateful for that IPED has done for employees during the pandemic is the breathing clinic that is facilitated every day. It allows us to use our breath to create inner peace reducing feelings of anxiety and inspiring hope. The second thing is during the month of May IPED hosted two presentations with medical doctors to engage us in discussions on immunity during COVID-19 and taking care of our mental health during the pandemic.
- Ashauna Alphonso-Cato – Accounting Officer (Head Office)
Download our Covid-19 Policy to learn more